Fisher-Price® Aubree Convertible Crib
Fisher-Price 121701-01 Aubree Convertible Crib, Snow White
Fisher-Price 121701-12 Aubree Convertible Crib, Dark Roast
Fisher-Price 121701-14 Aubree Convertible Crib, Stormy Grey
A transitional style crib, the Fisher-Price® Aubree Convertible Crib has a gracefully arched headboard with simple coordinating moldings and fluted front posts. This sturdy and beautiful design is also budget friendly and is sure to bring joy for years. Made of New Zealand Pine, a renewable and sustainable resource.
- Gender neutral, transitional design, a real show stopper
- Easy to assemble, all hardware and tools included
- Budget friendly, convertible crib is durable and long lasting
- Easily and quickly converts to toddler bed, daybed and full-size bed
- Coordinating Fisher-Price19-inch Guardrail for toddler bed conversion available for additional purchase
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Dimensions: 55″ x 30″ x 47″
Choose from 3 Attractive Finishes
This crib is available in Snow White, Dark Roast and Stormy Grey finishes, all on trend and sure to make a statement for your nursery
Quick and Easy Assembly
The Fisher-Price Aubree Convertible Crib comes with detailed assembly instructions and all the hardware and tools necessary to build the crib quickly and efficiently.
For more information, please contact Bivona & Co. 888-963-8125
- Adult Assembly required. Small Parts.
- This Crib Conforms to all applicable regulations promulgated by the Consumer product Safety Commission
- CAUTION: Any Mattress used in this crib must be at least 27-1/4 in. (690MM) by 51-5/8 in. (1310MM) with a thickness not exceeding 6 in. (150MM) and the minimum mattress thickness of 4 in. (100MM).
WARNING for use as a toddler bed:
- The mattress intended for use on the bed shall be a full-size crib mattress having the dimensions of 51-5/8 in. (1310MM) in length and 27-1/4 in. (690MM) in width and a thickness not exceeding 6 in. (150MM) and the minimum mattress thickness of 4 in. (100MM).
- The minimum age of the intended user shall not be less than 15 months and the maximum weight shall not be greater than 50 lbs. (22.7KG)