Cosi Bella™ Luciano Convertible Crib
Available in White Washed Pine Finish
The Cosi Bella Luciano Collection features light-washed wood, strong lines and button knobs–providing a classic and charming feel for any nursery. Each piece is exquisitely simple and solidly constructed, and utilizes an 11-step hand finishing process–providing baby with the best in design and quality. The crib is designed to grow with baby, converting to a toddler, day, then full-sized bed. The collection includes the convertible crib, 7-drawer double dresser, dressing kit, chifforobe, bookcase, nightstand, guardrail, and bedrails.
The Luciano Collection is exclusively available at Babies“R”Us. Find your nearest store here.
Send for a personalized name plaque to turn your baby’s crib into a treasured keepsake.
- 4-in-1 conversion; crib converts to toddler, daybed, and full-size headboard.
- Fixed side rails
- 3 position adjustable mattress platform
- JPMA Certified
- Meets all ASTM and CPSC safety standards
- 1 Year Warranty
- Coordinating guardrail for toddler bed available separately
- Coordinating bed rails for conversion to full-size bed available separately
- Dimensions 56″L x 30″W x 44″H
For more information, please contact Bivona & Co. 888-963-8125
Full Collection & Dimensions
- Luciano Convertible Crib – 61.6”x33.1″x53”
- Luciano 7-Drawer Chest – 56”x20”x36.1”
- Luciano Chifforobe – 42”x21.3”x56”
- Luciano Dressing Kit – 54”x18”x9.7”
- Luciano Nightstand – 24”x20”x25.6”
- Luciano Bookcase – 38.1”x15”x56”
- Luciano Bedrails – 75.3”x2”x5.9”
- Luciano Convertible Guardrail – 56.2”x1”x14.4”
Safety is a Top Priority
Cosi Bella products are engineered with safety as the top priority. We have a dedicated team to oversee the manufacturing process and all of our products are tested in third party laboratories for compliance to all federal safety standards.
We place emphasis on our safety standards because most of us are parents ourselves. Cosi Bella products have been tested and conform to federal requirements and standards set by the ASTM and are certified by the JPMA:
- Compliant with Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) recommendations
- Compliant with American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) recommendations
- Certified by the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA)
When the bed is built as a full size bed, is there an option to detach the footboard? I'm afraid of a child getting hurt on it if they ever decide to jump on the bed or trip and fall when unattended. The height is what scares me.
I am wanting to get this collection from my local babies r us but the changing topper is no longer available?
Description on BRU website says this is solid wood construction. What type (species) of wood is it–pine, or is that just the name of the finish?
Both hubby & I fell in love with this collection. Very disappointed crib is on display in Tampa but not available in store anywhere in Florida! Is there another option other than paying 0 delivery fee?